Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blue and Berry and Blueberry

I feel a little like Violet Beauregarde today, albeit without the need to be juiced and without the blue skin.  Although, cold as it�s been in the mornings biking to work I�m a little surprised I haven�t turned a delicate, frosty blue.  But, we�re not here for the weather (freezing), we�re here for the clothes (blue, berry and blueberry):



Really though, outside the orange scarf, I think young Miss Beauregarde would totally be on board with this outfit with it�s shades of blue, berry and blueberry.  I paired my blue dress (Eddie Bauer, thrifted) with a blueberry wool blazer (vintage, thrifted) and berry ribbed tights (Hue via Macys).  I added a cognac belt (thrifted), lace-up booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx) and because it orange goes with everything, a cashmere scarf (Nordstrom).

And because my dress, my blazer and my belt are thrifted and today is Thursday and Thursday�s are for Thrifters, I�ve linked up to Spunky Chateau�s Thursday�s are for Thrifters Link Party.  Stop by and join the fun!

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home