Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sucking It Up

My sinus infection and I tried very, very hard not to come to work today.  And we would have succeeded too, if not for those meddling kids.  Well, those kids, and the 8-hour conference call I had scheduled.  So, I sucked it up and put on some clothes:


Sans scarf

As I was going to be trapped in my cubicle all day, I dressed purely for comfort.  I layered a cowl-neck sweater-dress thing-y (Kersh, v. old) over a dolman-sleeved tunic (Gap) and leggings (Macys, v. old).  I added a pop of turquoise with a bracelet (vintage via Lil� Gypsy), black wedge booties (Nine West �Peekaboo� via Piperlime) and an infinity scarf (Steve Madden via Macys).

Happy Thursday, All!  Please forgive the wrinkles.

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home