Friday, March 9, 2012

Shades of Black and Blue

I�m wearing at least three different shades of both black and blue in this outfit:



My ass is a total attention-whore in this skirt (and sort of in general).

As you can see, the sweater (Jones New York via Ross) is a different shade of black than the leggings (Target) which is a different shade of black than the boots (Chinese Laundry via Piperlime).  And the skirt (Target) has navy and turquoise stripes, but I went ahead and added a cobalt scarf anyway (H & M).  So, yeah, I�m wearing three different shades of each color.  But, I�m pretty sure that�s what makes it work. 

Seriously, if your blacks, or your blues, don�t match, embrace it.  Then everyone thinks it�s intentional and not a case of �I swear, it looked good in the dark.� 

Or you can wear rhinestone jewelry and then nobody pays attention to your outfit anyway:


I didn�t actually wear the rhinestones to detract from my outfit though.  I�m wearing them because I�m going to happy hour after work with my friend Jenny and Lori.  And because the sun is out today and I like the sparkle.

Happy Friday, Everyone!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home