Monday, April 30, 2012

Simple, Yet Effective


If I were to describe my style, I wouldn�t use the phrase �simple, yet effective.�  No, I enjoy my bells and whistles (and tassels and prints) way too much for that.  I would, however, use �simple, yet effective� to describe this outfit:



You know what wasn't simple (or particularly effective)?  Getting these pictures taken.  My sister took them and first I got photo-bombed by our porch cat, Elizabeth Swan:


And then my sister took pictures of me explaining things:

No one knows what I was explaining.  Something tiny, clearly.

So, yes, the outfit is simple, but I don't think it's boring.  Sure, it�s just jeans and a blouse, but these jeans are awesome (Banana Republic) and the blouse (Gap) incorporates color, print and a wee little almost-peplum.  I added a rust-orange beaded necklace, because orange and purple totally make sense, wedge booties (Nine West via Piperlime) and a vintage bracelet.

Truthfully, I don�t know howI�d describe my style.  Probably something like �Color, Color, Color, Print, Print, Print.�  Yeah, that sounds about right.

What about you, Reader Friends?  How would you describe your style?

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

P.S. A porch cat is a cat that moves onto your porch and has kittens.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home