Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Floral, Repeat Aqua and Red


I�ve been wearing a lot of separates lately in an attempt to get through my closet, and the Land of Nosh Opping, more quickly.  Unfortunately, I�ve not been great about wearing different separates, which pretty much defeats the purpose.  But, I can�t help it, this sweater goes with everything.  Well, two things at least; my floral pantsand this floral skirt:


Sorry for the fuzzy picture; I have no idea what happened.

Looking at these pictures, I realized that this is a super matchy-matchy outfit for me.  As you may have noticed, matching isn�t really my thing, but I like this because aqua and red are on opposite sides of the color wheel so I feel like I�m still the sartorial rebel I pretend to be in my head.  Today�s rebellious outfit consists of a vintage floral skirt (Jantzen, thrifted), my apparent favorite aqua sweater (Target) and red cork-soled wedges (Nordstrom).

From this outfit, I�ll be keeping the skirt and the sweater (of course) but I�m going to get rid of the shoes.  I think they�re cute, but I don�t ever wear them because the strap slips down my heel when I walk and it drives me crazy.  Sorry cute red wedges, but you�re gone.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home