Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some Damn Stylish Nuns


Today a co-worker told me that my shoes reminded her of the shoes the nuns at her school used to wear when she was younger.  I figure those must have been some damn stylish nuns, because I love these shoes:

Image via shoes.com

They are the Naya �Jada� pumps that I�ve been wearing for the past year.  Last year they were burgundy.  This year they are oxblood.  Such is the way of fashion.

Of course, I didn�t justwear shoes:



I also wore a pleated polka dot skirt (thrifted) and a mustard yellow blouse (Old Navy).  I added a leopard-print belt (via a disremembered source) because I�m obsessed with leopard and polka dots like blogger-friend Tracy is obsessed with leopard and stripes.  And I finished the look with a vintage bracelet (Monet via Red Fox Vintage) and drop earrings (Target, v. old).

Because my skirt is thrifted and the belt may be, I�ve linked up to Callie�s Thrifter Thursday over at Coffee and Cardigans. 

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home