Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

This outfit contains quite a few of my favorite things:



Orange cashmere scarf (Nordstrom) that goes with everything?  Check.  Riding boots (Born Crown �Sosie� via Nordstrom) that I wear with everything?  Check.  Studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom) that makes me feel like a bit of a Billy Bad Bottom?  Check.  To these favorite things, I added an olive cardigan (Target) layered over a gray tunic (Tulle), black riding leggings (Vince Camuto via Nordstrom) and some fringed square hoop earrings (vintage via Lil� Gypsy Vintage).

What about you, Reader Friends?  What are some of your favorite items to wear and why?

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home