Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Putting On a Brave Face

I am having a rough month.  Yes, I know we�re only six days in, but December really isn�t working for me.  I tried cheering myself up with some hot pink:


And it almost worked.  But, that smile is pretty forced � this is how I really felt today:

Boo on the sad face.

It�s not the outfit�s fault though.  I actually really like the hot pink sweater (Talbots, thrifted) layered over the blue and navy dress (thrifted) with the blue tights (DKNY via Nordstrom) and tasseled booties (Seychelles via Nordstrom).  I�m just gloomy, is all. 

Although I wasn�t able to put on much of a brave face today, bear with me; I usually find my smile again after not too long.

I hope you�re all having a happier Tuesday than I,

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home