Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Of Tangerines and Traffic Cones and Shameless Self-Promotion

I was very excited to wear this tangerine-colored skirt today.  Even if it did photograph a little more traffic cone than tangerine:



I still like it.  Mostly because it makes my booty look awesome:


That�s right, I am engaging in some shameless self-promotion of my booty.  If I can�t do it here, among friends, where can I do it?  Okay, yes, I also do it in front of the mirror, but that�s just not as fun.

Want to know what is fun?  My awesome, booty enhancing tangerine/traffic cone skirt.  Made all the more awesome because it�s vintage and I thrifted it for a dollar.  I paired the skirt with a grey and black striped blazer (Halogen via Nordstrom), a black blouse (Nordstrom), black tights (Spanx via Nordstrom) and black wedge booties (Nine West �Peekaboo� via Piperlime).

And yes, slapping some bright orange across my hindquarters is also out of my comfort zone, but I�ve had this skirt for months now and haven�t worn it.  I needed to and figured another day in the discomfort zone wouldn�t kill me.  Also, it�s so fun with stripes!

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home