Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweatshirt. Blazer.

This blazer is genius.  It�s a blazer that�s made of sweatshirt material.  Which makes it� what?  A swazer? Blazeshirt? Sweatzer?  Bleatshirt?  I don�t know, but I know I like it:



It is crazy comfortable and I sort of feel like I�m getting one over because I�m basically wearing jeans (Gap Real Straight) and a sweatshirt (J. Crew) to work today.  Sure I added a blouse (Old Navy), wedge boots (Kenneth Cole Reaction, v. old) and a red scarf, but that doesn�t change the fact that it�s still just jeans and a sweatshirt.  That�s right, folks, I�m totally sticking it to The Man today.  You�re witnessing antibiotic-induced rebellion at it�s finest. 

Happy Friday, Everyone!  And have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home