Friday, March 16, 2012

Call it Coral


Or tangerine.  Or just plain orange.  Whatever you call it, the color of this cardigan makes me happy:



And, as I�m still sick and work has gotten completely insane, I need all the happy I can get.  I also need all the inspiration I can get, which is why I basically copied this outfit from Angie over at Fashion Me Blog.  Because that�s just how I roll.

Based on Angie�s look, I layered a bright cardigan (Target) over a striped, long-sleeve tee (Gap) with skinny jeans (Gap Always Skinny), lace-up booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx) and a multi-colored scarf (Nordstrom).  Over all, I was a very happy copycat in this outfit.

And now for some rambling�

One.  Dear Writers, etc, of The Walking Dead: Really?  You guys are changing the rules now?  It�s not that I mind that you�re changing the rules; I just need you to be consistent about it.  Why Shane and Randall, but not Dale?  Hmmm?  I�m assuming you�re going to tie it all together in the season finale, but it you don�t, please know that I shall be very put out.

Two.  I�m going prom dress shopping for 80s prom this weekend with my friend Alex and I�m super excited!  I�m hoping to score something with a giant butt-bow.

Three.  Have a good weekend, everyone.  And if you�re going out for St. Patrick�s Day, be safe.

Finally, Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2023 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Jacket Hunt said...


Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. keep sharing with us.
varsity leather jacket

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home