Monday, April 9, 2012

Straight Outta Boca


Straight Outta Boca is both where these pants look like they came from and the name of the octogenarian rock band I�m going to start when I get older.  However, the rock band is the future and the pants are now, so let�s talk about the pants:



They�re double knit plaid, they only cost me a quarter and I�m pretty sure they are vintage, men�s golf pants, albeit for a not very tall man.  I can totally see them on the golf course in Boca Raton in the 60s.  Pete Campbell would wear these pants.   

The funny thing is that I wouldn�t say that man-shaped in any way, but I�ll be darned if these man pants don�t fit me better than any other crops I�ve ever had.  I mean, they�re a little big in the waist, but they don�t make my hips or thighs stabby.  And they go well with my coral sweater (Target) and leopard wedges (Tahari via DSW).  Man pants, people; they�re awesome.

In fact?  Today�s Takeaway?  When in doubt, man pants.

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home