Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That Doesn�t Mean What You Think It Means

I was in the hallway at work today and a woman yelled �Happy V.D.� to her friend down the hall.  I started laughing, but what I really wanted to do was tell her that �that doesn�t mean what you think it means.�  And then, of course, my friends and I spent the rest of the day saying �Happy V.D.� to each other.

In other news, I wore some clothes today.  These clothes, in fact:




You may notice that I�m not wearing pink or red.  I know that today is the EBEW Pink and Red Challenge, but I purposely skipped it because pink and red together on Valentine�s Day is just too on-the-nose for my taste.  I went with blue(s) and burgundy instead.

I�ve paired this day dress (vintage Karin Stevens, thrifted) with this cardigan (a.n.a via JC Penney) and belt (Gap) before, but with my riding boots.  Today I added teal tights (Hue) and burgundy shoes (Naya �Jada� via Nordstrom) instead.  And I love it.  I wasn�t sure about the burgundy shoes, but I think they definitely work.  And we can pretend I wore them in the spirit of Valentine�s Day (I didn�t).

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  And Happy V.D!!

Gracey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home